Organic cinnamon has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels, making it a great addition to any tea blend designed to help with weight loss. Teavity’s Organic Lemongrass and Cinnamon tea is the perfect choice for those looking for an organic tea that can support their weight loss goals. This delicious tea blend combines sweet lemongrass with warming cinnamon for a deliciously spicy tea that is sure to help you reach your goals. Check other Teavity variants with Organic Cinnamon includes: Teavity Organic Chai Black Tea, Teavity Organic Shape Slimmer – Weight Loss Tea, Teavity Organic Rooibos Chai Tea.*
1. High in Antioxidants
2. Relieves Inflammation
3. Protects Heart Health
4. Stabilizes Blood Sugar
5. Preserves Brain Function
6. May Help Lower Cancer Risk
7. Fights Infections and Viruses
8. Optimizes Oral Hygiene
9. Prevents Candida
10. Benefits Skin Health
11. Reduces Allergy Symptoms
12. Sweetens Up Recipes Without Sugar
13. Acts as a Natural Preservative
Oganic Black Tea
Teavity organic black tea variants health benefits are many. The antioxidants present in the tea help fight cancer and other diseases. The tea also helps improve cardiovascular health, and is effective in weight loss.
Some of the health benefits associated with Teavity Organic Black Tea variants include reducing the risk of heart disease, helping to maintain a healthy weight.*
- Black tea contains a group of polyphenols that have antioxidant properties. Consuming antioxidants may help decrease the risk of chronic disease and improve your overall health.
- Black tea contains flavonoids, which are beneficial for heart health. Studies have found that regularly drinking black tea may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- LDL and HDL are two types of lipoproteins that carry cholesterol throughout the body. Too much LDL in the body can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke. Studies have found that black tea may help reduce LDL levels, but results are mixed.
- The gut houses trillions of bacteria and the majority of your immune system. Polyphenols and antimicrobial properties found in black tea may help improve gut health and immunity.
- High blood pressure can cause many health complications. Drinking black tea on a regular basis may help decrease systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Stroke is the second leading cause of death globally. Fortunately, in many cases, it can be prevented. Studies have found that black tea may help reduce the risk of stroke.
- Insulin is a hormone that is secreted when you consume sugar. Black tea is a great non-sweetened beverage that may help improve the use of insulin and reduce blood sugar.
- Black tea contains polyphenols, which may help fight cancer cells in the body. Although consuming black tea will not cure cancer, it may help decrease cancer cell development and reduce the risk of certain types of cancers.
- Black tea can help improve focus due to its content of caffeine and an amino acid called L-theanine. This amino acid increases alpha activity in the brain, which can help improve focus and alertness.